Velocity Technology Solutions, Inc. is a trusted global leader in enterprise and business application hosting services, fully-managed and protected in our virtual private cloud. Velocity lowers operational costs, provides world-class customer support and delivers application access at top levels of performance and availability.
Our years of application expertise, combined with our proprietary infrastructure design and cloud management platform, guarantee availability, security, and maximum control across the spectrum of leading enterprise applications. Velocity provides solutions for ERP, primarily:
- JD Edwards
Public clouds and their shared resources don’t provide the reliability your business-critical applications need. That’s why Velocity runs its services on its S2V virtual private cloud application focussed infrastructure. Customers trust us with more than a petabyte of their data, so we protect it with the security only a private cloud can provide.
Having greater control over our infrastructure means we deliver higher, more consistent performance. At Velocity, we understand and predict usage patterns. This means we are able to balance workloads across millions of users and optimise the architecture as our customers’ needs change. Our R&D team wrote the book; our performance statistics prove it.
Get the benefits of our virtual cloud. Velocity’s customers enjoy all the scalability, flexibility and cost-savings benefits of the cloud, without having to build one themselves. We invest in the latest hardware, virtualization technology and expertise. Velocity remains focused on maintaining a secure, high-performance infrastructure designed to meet our customers’ business needs.
Full Lifecycle Support for all Oracle Applications Including:
- Application Assessment:With Project Compass, Velocity’s proprietary roadmap and ROI engagement, we will help you plan your upgrade and global roadmap, provide you with a business case to substantiate the value of application changes and identify opportunities to automate and streamline your business processes.
- Upgrades:The FastTrack Upgrade Solution means that when new enhancements and features are released, you’re never kept waiting.
- Managed Application Services:Velocity provides 24/7 global management of your Oracle solution. With our services, a team of knowledgeable, Oracle technical & functional experts is just a phone call away.
- Managed Disaster Recovery:Disaster Recovery is built into our Managed Application Services, but Velocity also offers Managed Disaster Recovery Services for customers who want comprehensive application recovery solutions for their on-premise Oracle deployments.
- An Extended Team: Rather than paying for in-house Oracle experts, leverage our team of trained professionals to manage any aspect of your deployment.
Our Managed Application Services for Oracle provides:
- 24/7 technical and operational support: Your team can focus on strategic uses of Oracle, and spend less time on maintaining it.
- Secure, virtual private cloud optimised for your unique application portfolio: We deliver high-performance, reliable application management services for Oracle and complementary applications.
- Unprecedented business resiliency: Velocity’s Managed Disaster Recovery Services, including disaster recovery plan design, implementation and application recovery ensure your technology environment always supports your business, no matter what comes your way.
- Velocity Zoom: Our innovative cloud management console provides a new brand of information and metadata analytics about your Oracle applications and your business.
Velocity is the industry leader at implementing, upgrading, running, protecting and helping you realize the full value of your Oracle applications investment.
As a leading Oracle Peoplesoft Managed Services provider in the UK, Velocity focuses on the provision of services almost exclusively in the Oracle customer sector. Velocity is the only Partner in the UK identified on the Oracle Partner list as an Oracle application hosting specialist. Our services include Oracle Applications consulting, help desk, managed services for both infrastructure and applications, Business Intelligence consulting and services, implementations and upgrade services. This breadth of service provision places us in a rare position in the market place as one of the very few Oracle Partners who have an Oracle-focused in-house capability across both the technology stack and functional requirements of your Oracle applications.
Our primary business is in the provision of multi-year managed service contracts with over 80% of our revenues coming from this type of service. Over 70% of our Oracle customers have also opted for a fully hosted and managed cloud service. Given this focus, we have a multi-tenant private cloud Oracle service which is highly secure and significantly reduces the ongoing cost of ownership of your Oracle applications.
Our customer satisfaction levels are extremely high, evidenced by the fact that we’ve had 100% customer retention of our Managed Service customer base for the last 10 years. Several of our current customers have also been introduced to us by existing customers.
With a mature and highly accredited workflow process for managed services Velocity is ready to take responsibility for the service straight away. Velocity is certified to ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO22301 and ISO20000 for Quality Management, Information Security, Business Continuity and IT Service Management. We can address our clients’ requirements through these accreditations. During our ISO20000 audit the auditor commented that several of our processes were world class and, within our process management services, are all based on ITIL methodology.
39 Cadogan Street
Glasgow, Scotland G2 7AB
Berkeley Square House
London W1J 6BD
Phone: +44 (0)20 7887 6478
For further information please use the contact form below:
No Fields Found.