Our managed services recognise that no two clients are the same and are structured to provide the relevant skills, service coverage and commercials to keep our clients’ systems up and running.
We approach all managed service engagements with two key goals;
- Ensure availability and resilience is as strong as can be to deliver against contract SLAs
- Deliver value added services throughout the contract to improve the customer experience over and above contract SLAs
We have extensive experience in managing Oracle and Microsoft technologies but also provide skills across many less well known application technologies including OpenSource components and legacy technology.
We are providing a range of services across technology platforms to our clients, from full outsource of hardware, software and application support or any combination required to support in-house teams. Our services range from dedicated teams to ad-hoc support but all strive to reduce cost and complexity from our clients’ IT estates.
We include time in the service transition to understand the business process and the value the application brings to the business. This is required when we are providing functional support but is also invaluable in supporting the technical decision making process.
Please contact us to find out more about the following areas:
- NoSQL and Big Data
- OpenSource Postgress, MySQL, MariaDB
- Tier 1 Oracle and Microsoft
- Cross platform Database support
- Database managed services
- Middleware / integration support and management
- Where internal skills have moved on leaving no documentation
- Including obsolete software or hardware
- Legacy systems management
- Oracle ERP Functional and Technical support
- Application support and management
- OS / hypervisor lever support and management
- Hosted infrastructure managed services
- Disaster recovery as a service